First Guide Kidz
We build the Best Education environment for children
And direct them to express themselves with clarity.
The ultimate vision we have for our facility is two fold, and rooted in both the present and the future. For the present, our goal is for parents to feel good about their childcare choice, and that the children are safe, engaged, educated, and smiling. And for the future, we want these children to warmly look back at their experience with us, and see it as a cherished part of their childhood.
Best Kindergarten Schools in Bangalore
Best kindergarten School in Electronic City
- To provide preparation for Kindergarten in a loving, caring environment.
- Grow in social/emotional skills including appropriate expression of emotion, ability to manage aggression and stress, and focused participation in activities.
- Increase language skills in both listening and communicating.
- Develop perceptual/motor skills by practicing with many kinds of hands-on and interactive materials for fine motor and large motor development.
- Enlarge creative skills and enjoyment through experiences with art materials, music, building and play.
- Experience the joy of learning.
The Family Day Event was very well organised.Playing Events, even we remembered our School Days. Along with kids we too enjoyed lot, Thank you FGK Play School HSR Layout.
Lakshmi and Vinay( Anisha Anusha’s Parents )
Unique, Creative ideas to bring in togetherness, fun for the whole family, had a great day at FGK Banshankari.
Sadana & Ambareesha(Nursery Child Chandan’s Parents)
The institution is good for my child’s development. The environment is very good for a child’s learning and development.
Malashree( Child Mayukshi’s Mom )
School is very Nice for the Education, They teach very Well. My Child enjoys her Play.
Chitra( Nursery Child Anvitha’s Mom )
Had a good time with all the faculty and other kids family members. Good Work!!!.
Shwetha & Manjunath( PP1 Child Dhanvi’s Parents )
It was a nice event, enjoyed a lot with FGK family. Excellent Work!!!.
Sreekala and Nagaraj( Nursery Child Swarnika’s Parents )